– Do you find that you’re taking more than the prescribed dose of medication to treat your pain?
– Do you feel that you’re having to go to more than one doctor frequently to get the amount of medication you need?
– Do you feel that your pain and your mood actually get worse if you don’t take your medication?
– Do you feel judged or ashamed when a pharmacist wants to discuss how much medication you have been buying?
– Do you begin to feel highly anxious about not being able to get to your medication and that you need it to function in daily life?